|Remuneration:||Linked to the market|
|Advantages:||Medical aid and retirement pension contributions. Plus an annual bonus according to the company’s bonus policy|
|Reference:||# Grj000350 / Mélis|
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the team in the design and implementation of a test framework.
- Test multiple apps on a multitude of platforms and devices to ensure quality and identify bugs to fix.
- Audit of existing systems.
- Improve release quality and facilitate our SDLC through testing and quality assurance
- Creation of automated tests using Selenium and Postman.
- Continuous improvements to the process and overall testing
- Identify weaknesses in software applications and target areas
- Examine software bug reports and highlight issues
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications
- Automation software troubleshooting
- Identify quality issues and create test reports.
- Collaborate with the development team to resolve application defects.
- Create new automated tests and tasks and convert existing manual tests and tasks as needed.
- Make sure bugs are identified and fixed before going into production
- Participate in cross-team activities such as knowledge sharing and documentation
Skills / experience you should have:
- Matrix or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of unit testing and feature libraries
- Basic understanding of programming frameworks.
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Basic understanding of APIs and use of Postman
- Experience in Selenium Automation frameworks based on C #
- Familiarity with programming scripting languages including
- programming skills, including automation systems and databases
- Experience in C # (or similar script)
- Previous experience as a QA Automation Engineer
- Strong attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Azure CI / CD
- Run manual test cases to facilitate manual testing
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Trello etc).
- Rigor and desire for personal development.
- Ability to solve problems.
- A good team player and an excellent communicator (written and verbal).
Other beneficial skills / experiences:
- Any relevant software testing certification or diploma.
- Security testing experience
- Experience in LnP testing (load and performance)
- Project management
- angular reaction and / or experience
What do we offer you?
- A permanent position in a stable organization
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid and pension benefits
- This position is based in the beautiful town of George. This position is not open to teleworking. The successful candidate will be in post.
Posted Sep 17 09:31 AM, Closing date Oct 31